Friday, April 6, 2012

Ramona Falls

Whenever I don't listen to them for a couple of days, I always forget how much I LOVE Ramona Falls. It's so insane. If I could write a somehow-thank you letter to Brent Knopf and actually avoid sounding creepy, I totally would, but to be honest I don't know how to not be creepy about him. His music is so incredible and it makes my heart warm, everything he does is magical. I have no idea where I'd be without Intuit, and I think I've only felt like this for one band before ( and somehow I always find myself talking about music/albums as if they were men, oh).

I wish I was more inspired to actually make all this sound better and make more than one paragraph about the greatness of Ramona Falls. Well, "it's 2am" is my excuse, but one thing is for sure: Ramona Falls is one of the most amazing things to ever happen in my life, and I actually mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment